As your local Orange County Buick GMC dealership, Simpson Buick GMC is committed to supporting our community. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we encourage you to “think pink.” You can participate in some of the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® and Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® activities and events listed below:
Making Strides Los Angeles Walk – 8 a.m. Oct. 17 at Microsoft Square at L.A. LIVE, 800 W. Olympic Blvd.
Making Strides of Orange County Walk – 8 a.m. Oct. 11 at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts, 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Orange County – 75% of the funds raised by this organization stay in Orange County while the remaining 25% goes to the Komen Global Research Fund. To date, Susan G. Komen Orange County® has invested more than $35 million in breast health programs to help uninsured and underserved women in Orange County.
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Orange County – 6 a.m. Sept. 27 at Fashion Island, Newport Beach. New this year is a timed running event. There is also a Kids’ On-Mile Fun Run & Family Walk.
Other ways you can participate is to get involved with local organizations like the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and Making Strides Against Cancer in Los Angeles and Orange Country by volunteering. You can also donate a vehicle and receive a tax write-off, as well as sponsor an individual or a team.
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Orange County is also sponsoring a “125 Fundraising Challenge” that encourages race participants to raise at least $125 to cover the cost of one Komen-funded mammogram. “Superhero” Honor Roll members who donate $1,500 or more receive special recognition. It includes a pink Honor Roll sash, invitation to the 2015 Race for the Cure Kick-off Party, and two VIP passes to the event.
These are but a few of the many fundraising and educational events happening during Breast Cancer Awareness Month and throughout the year. For more information, please contact the American Cancer Society at 800-227-2345 or the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at 877-465-6636.
The Cure For High Prices Starts At Simpson Buick GMC
If you are tired of sticker shock at other Buick GMC car dealerships in Anaheim, Cerritos, Buena Park, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities, we have the cure. At Simpson Buick GMC of Buena Park, we offer exceptional savings on our entire inventory of 2015 Buicks and GMC trucks and SUVs. As an Edmunds.com five-star dealer, we pride ourselves on providing you with five-star customer service. Take advantage of our money-savingspecials, dealer discounts, and manufacturer incentives. Stop by our Buena Park Buick GMC dealership and let us show you just how easy it is to drive away in a new Buick or GMC today. We’re conveniently located at 6600 Auto Center Drive, Buena Park CA 90621, serving Anaheim, Buena Park, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Brea, and La Habra. For Sales, please call 866-894-7589. For Service & Parts, please call 877-832-6194.